Monday, December 18, 2006

Last night I dreamt that I was to go food shopping with 2 East Indian women. They had a big old american car and the door handles were made of horn wrapped in fur. I got in the back seat and there was a leopard. I was scared and I let it sniff my hand like a dog. The leopard liked it when I scratched it behind the ears but I was still scared.

Earlier in the dream I was taking over some sort of cafe. The most crowded area had people looking at slides with those little magnifying things. I decided that they would be required to buy coffee because there were so many people.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

M - Last night I fell asleep watching Rumblefish with Matt Dillon and Mickey Rourke. I dreamt that Mickey Rourke was cleaning a knife wound in my abdomen, something he does in the movie to Matt Dillon, who plays his brother. As he was doing it in my dream, though, he puts Selsun Blue shampoo in his hair and starts rubbing it in. That doesn't happen in the movie.
Sam