Thursday, March 08, 2007

I’ve become the ‘work at home’ freak neighbor. I am home all day by myself and going stir crazy. I pounce on the neighbors as soon as they get home. You should see me eyeing the clock --- “could Heath be home yet?” Poor Heath and Tommy, they are tired, they are hungry and there I am knocking on their door and pushing my sorry ass into the apartment with some excuse or another. “I made you a CD, Can I see the cats...” The other day I tried bribing them with my new Arcade Fire CD but Heath had already bought it...

Now that Michelle is working, I barely get to see her and Ruby. I have to resist waiting by the window and running downstairs when they come in. Michelle tolerates my weirdness nicely. I try to shanghai Regina but she’s always going somewhere or has a phone conference. I’m lucky they all tolerate me soo well.

God, I need to get out more...

No comments: