Wednesday, November 15, 2006

When I lived on 23rd street, Tarrant was in cat funland. I lived in kind of a cottage behind a big house on a huge compound with about 5 building and tons of beautiful kept gardens. Tarrant went in and out all he wanted and was a big hunter. He went thru a period of bringing me mice in the middle of the night. Sometimes he would jump on the bed with them in his mouth. Tarrant would stand at the top of the stairs that led to the property waiting for me to come home and greet all the neighbors. He loved to go in everyone’s houses.

Right across from me was a guy with a super old (18) Manx cat named Riley. He was super tiny and couldn’t retract his claws. He used to sneak in my apt in the morning and I’d be lying in bed and could hear his claws as he walked. He and Tarrant loved each other and used to play by hiding and jumping out at each other. I remember when Raley died his owner moved because he said he couldn’t bear to be the apartment without him.

I feel like moving today. I can’t imagine being here without Tarrant.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

R.I.P. Tarant, you supremely cool gato.

love, la lil ruby

Anonymous said...

R.I.P. Tarant, you supremely cool gato.

Love,
La lil Ruby